When it was freezing outside, you begged for the summer to hurry up and come. And now that you’re melting . . . a little snow doesn’t sound so bad, right?
A new survey Wayne found on Buzzfeed, asked people if different activities are better in the summer or the winter. Here are the results . . .
- Getting drunk . . . 86% say it’s better in the summer, 14% say it’s better in winter.
- Driving . . . 83% say summer, 18% say winter.
- Vacations . . . 73% summer, 27% winter.
- Spending time outdoors . . . 65% summer, 35% winter.
- Showers . . . 59% summer, 41% winter.
- Exercising . . . 45% summer, 55% winter.
- Eating . . . 44% summer, 56% winter.
- Reading . . . 33% summer, 67% winter.
- Coffee . . . 31% summer, 69% winter.
- Sex . . . 24% summer, 76% winter.
Do you agree or disagree?
- Wayne & Mel