KKDV is looking for part-time promotions assistants to work in our Promotions Department. You’ll get the opportunity to go to local cities in the Diablo Valley and interact with listeners.
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Interact with the public at a variety of events such as concerts, sporting events, live broadcasts, festivals, and fundraisers.
- Setting up station events: raising tents, plugging in sound systems, putting up signage/banners.
- Managing the events while in progress: interacting with listeners, leading games, prize wheels.
- Successfully communicate with several different types of positions: listeners, employees, street team members, management at events, clients.
- Lead the Street Team during events.
- Drive station vehicle to and from event.
- Work flexible hours and commit to working when scheduled.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Extremely organized and detailed.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License and current auto insurance.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Professional, friendly, personable, enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to self-manage as well as work with a close-knit team.
- Must be available and willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and handle constantly evolving deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position, click HERE