Have you ever had one of those days, where things keep happening?
You know, where you’re about to wrap up with one dilemma and another presents itself.
I had one of those days.
Wednesday… just seemed to weird to be true (but it’s true).
It looked kinda like this:
1. Started good! Got a shower. Got the kids to school. Worked on some paperwork in my car for about an hour in the school parking lot after drop-off.
2. Then the weird started. My car wouldn’t start. My battery died in the school parking lot. I was stranded there until 11am waiting for AAA to show up and give me a jump.
3. Got a call that my 5 year old ran into a poll at school, but he seemed okay. They gave him an ice pack.
4. My dad helped me change my car battery (he’s the best dad ever!!)
5. School called, now 5 year old is complaining he feels like he’s going to barf. So, I rush to pick him up. Wondering if I’ll need to make a trip to ER. (He’s totally fine, by the way.)
6. I’m sitting in my home office and realize my pants had split at some point. Change into another pair of pants.
7. Go to pick-up 8 year old and my dad tells me I need new tires. (Yeah, I really do.)
8. 2 hours later, deja vu hits me. I’m sitting in my home office and realize my pants have split.
9. The garage door handle was busted. We couldn’t get in or out.
Please tell me I’m not alone… this happens to everyone, right?
Seriously, I wish this kind of day on no one! 🙂